.

10.14.2011

Dreamy Nightmare.

Suede Wool Mix - Vintage. Drop-hem Shirt Dress - ASOS.
Purple Studded Pointed Mary Janes - Bronx. Paisley Scarf - H&M.

So very happy these last few days, they have been busy, so I've only posted two looks this week. This seems to be what i am averaging at the moment. I would ideally like to do it every day, but with college, project work, and actual work i find i don't have as much time to do the stuff i really want to do as much as i would like. Don't get me wrong i LOVE what I'm doing at college, but i hate my work at the moment and can't wait to leave, which is another reason why i am happy.

So i figured, why not share it with a bunch of strangers? My visa was accepted to Australia, I'm not sure if i have mentioned it on here before, or on my lookbook, i don't think i have, but i am now! So in 10weeks, there abouts, i will be moving there for a year to travel/ live/ be with my 'little love' - as i like to call him. Terribly excited to get out of England, this country holds such horrible memories for me, and seems to hold something over me that i cannot describe, so I'm glad to get shot for a while, to see the world for what it really is, and to move onto the next stage of my life!

Happy living!


5 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!!! I ALREADY FOLLOW YOUR BLOG, PLEASE FOLLOW MY BLOG BACK, THANKS :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. God, you are so hott: style, face, blog. LOVEitALL.

    te amo,
    j
    www.sanitynotebook.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your get ups.Wanna follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thank you Jessie, and sure Sanna, il check your blog out!

    ReplyDelete