.

11.22.2011

Climate Cutter.


 Oversized Sweat Jumper - H&M. Chunky Knit Scarf - Primark.
High-rise Ribbed Knee Leathers - MissSelfridge. Suede Leather mix Boots - Topshop.
Worn with Burgundy Leather Doctors bag - complete with raccoon tail, and a very glum looking facial expression.

Leather is definatly rocking my world at the moment, i own the, self named, Khaki cousins of these pants, along side some panneled leggings, a expanding collection of leather jackets and a fasination with all thing Faux-fur. Ive definatly gone overboard with this style at the moment, but im not going to stop myself, cause who doesnt love abit of leather with a nice chunky knit/bit of fur.

I finally posted again, I've missed it so much if I'm honest, and posting this look has made me realise how much I've missed it, despite being a new-comer and not being terribly popular, i still love it. I just haven't had the time as I've been so busy with deadlines (both now handed in, and the next one being in 3weeks). Pattern Cutting is definitely rocking my world right now and I'm definitely thinking of going into it a little more once I've left/once in in Australia in some sort of EC class.

Truth be told I've been in a 'dark-place' when it comes to mindset, but with this grey weather lurking in my skyline - who can blame me?

My countdown has officially started for my move to Australia. I have 37days until i leave and 39days until i arrive. I have an odd mixture of excitement and fear, all leading to me being rather bewildered and quiet most of the time as I'm left in a train of deep thought, fantasising about what its going to be like and how its going to be to see my boyfriend again.




No comments:

Post a Comment