.

9.07.2011

Seasonal change.



The contrast between A/W and S/S collections always excited me. I wish i would get a copy of a clutch from the Givenchy Spring/Summer 2012 collection to show you just how beautiful it is, and how severe the contrast is (My left mouse key is broken on my laptop, so print-screening and cropping being the usual choice and google not throwing up any easy numbers to save i am unable to post, however Givenchy Spring/Summer 2012 accessories pre-release section will throw you an example). The panther print black satin minaudiere from the current A/W11 collection when compared with the OBSEDIA minaudiere in paradise flower printed satin showcases exactly what i mean when i say the exciting contrast between one designers seasonal collections. Admittedly, i am a big fan of darker shapes and tones, yet when faced with a beautiful fabric, both graphically and technically, i find myself stuck between which colour palette i should actually go for. Currently finding myself drawing more towards the coloured palettes, but perhaps that's because I'm happier at the moment. I'm a firm believer than mind set affects palette choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment