.

9.08.2011

Vertex.


Oversized racer back pocketed vest - H&M. Fitted blazer with nude satin lining - H&M
Leather panel leggings - Topshop. Anita boots - ASOS
Spike claw earrings - ASOS. Chain - Gift.
Another day of college, really am loving it, I'm glad I've finally found my thing after dropping out of another college where i was studying fine-art, photography and business. I got a lot of compliments for this today, which i was very  flattered by, especially when i was told that 'no-ones ever looked so good in panelled leggings'. These boots are such a dream, they have a big heel, but also a big platform, and the block design of the heel makes for a very steady, very comfortable, shoe. Team that with the support the cut is giving to the ankle and you've got the perfect boots for the daytime. I rocked these from 7am - 6pm. Walking rather a few miles and at no point in time did my feet say ouch.
I teamed this with a olive green oversized woven scarf  from H&M and my burgundy doctor bag from TOPSHOP. I really am feeling the colour at the moment, but i guess i made it more 'me' by adding in a completely mono-chrome outfit, felt so comfortable in this today, and the leggings had a good stretch so didn't go baggy despite them being a size to big for me.
Hoping to be able to post some of my fashion work on this blog soon, just so i can document my progress and possibly get some feedback from people, constructive criticism is always helpful when doing such a competitive course.

No comments:

Post a Comment