.

9.13.2011

Telescopic

Drop hem racer back vest - H&M, Black galaxy leggings - Blackmilk.
 Anita boots - ASOS. Earcuff (np) - ASOS.

Unfocused image joined with the focused. My brother keeps messing with my camera and i never know how to change it back (despite studying photography for 18months), i mainly only studied film photography, so give me a film SLR and I'll know my stuff, give me a digital one and I'm a complete technophobe! Might commission my brother to give me some lessons on it, and its really dis-heartening when you cant properly use something you feel passionate about. I much prefer film photography and will most likely go back to shooting with my film camera and just paying to get it developed/ developing the film without prints then using my scanner to scan the images into my laptop.

This is yesterdays outfit, I'll post today's later/tomorrow. These boots have been attached to my feet for the last week as college involves a lot of walking and when i put on my topshop cut ankle boots i was shocked as to how uncomfortable they were compared to my Anita ones from ASOS {pictured} (and my topshop ones are comfortable.

The feeling of these leggings was really great. Id definatly reccomend blackmilk leggings, not only for the look but for the pure comfort. They stayed tight all day, didnt wrinkle anywhere and stayed in place on my hips. Being a size 0 its quite hard to find clothes that fit and i was abit worried when i placed my order, but they are so elasticated that they mould to whatever shape. I felt like i was walking around in just my underwear all day, which was actually quite lovely if im honest. I had a problem with the seem twisting on the left thigh, which made it stick out abit, but it could be easily twisted backaround and stay in place once done.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously working those leggings. Effortlessly hot look, & good to hear that their sizing covers the whole sizing spectrum.
    I still wanna see close-ups of those boots- you've got me so intrigued!
    Sara M

    ReplyDelete