.

9.15.2011

Unnecessary Necessity.

 Fitted Blazer with Nude Satin Trim - H&M. Loose Loop Jumper - TOPSHOP.
High-rise Chord Shorts - H&M. Cut Ankle Buckle Boots - TOPSHOP.
Snake-bite Earrings - ASOS. Silver Bangle - Gift. Grey Leather Studded bag - M&S

Despite the fact its now turned to autumn, the fashion studio i spent my days in is so ridiculously hot i hate to account for the humidity that i will be surrounded by all day. Despite the loose loop style of the jumper, and the small shorts, i was boiling all day, yet once stepping outside i found myself jigging on the spot as i toked profusely in the rain.
This bag, despite not being from the most fashionable shop in the world (marks and Spencer's) is incredibly spacious and good for my to wang my sketch book in during my manic rush in the morning to get out the door. The grey is a bit of an impromptu colour, not matching with any of my outfit, but when you've got more documents that you can handle then you just have to go with whats best. I really need to purchase a black one, i wasn't feeling my burdangy doctor back yesterday morning, and its not big enough to fit the silly amount of stuff i take with me.
I also went out in public with lipstick on for the first time ever (that i can recall). I'm not so sure if its my shade, I'm thinking a browny/dark red/Burgundy colour will fit my style/skin tone. Despite what the images translate, i am actually of quite an olive skin tone, the sun just loves me, but i don't need it much at all. I rival all my friends skin-tones just after they went abroad this year. Has anyone got any ideas of where i can get the sort of tone I'm talking about? After spending 20minutes looking in boots i think i may need to take a trip to mac, but being in a little town, i don't have one close by!



No comments:

Post a Comment