.

9.15.2011

I'm not Crunk.

Bandage Bralette - TOPSHOP. Pinstripe Pencil Skirt - TOPSHOP.
Cut Ankle Buckle Boots - TOPSHOP. Solid Bib Necklace - Warehouse.

Worn with ASOSrevive Aqua Cocoon blazer and a mock-snake clutch in patent and matte mix.

Patent Anita's managed to make an appearance in my late night - slightly drunken - photo last night. I went out, drank just two glasses of wine and came back trollied despite eating a meal (OK maybe it was just a salad - but i did have some olives too!). Drunken photos somehow came out better than the sober photos I've posted on this blog before. I'm not sure how that happened, perhaps my bodies less ridged, or i have these secret digital SLR skills that decide to show themselves only once I'm slightly intoxicated.
This morning wasn't as pretty as these photos though, I'm debating whether i shall post them, but then i think, what the hell, I'm not posting it for my face, I'm posting it for my look. Not many hours sleep and a still slightly drunken body didn't lead to the best day ever (however i did speak a lot and made some new friends at college, they probably think I'm weird though, but that's OK, because i am?)


No comments:

Post a Comment