.

9.20.2011

Hanging Military





Khaki Chain mail Jumper - H&M. Washed blue Grandad T-shirt-Dress - H&M.
Anita boots - ASOS.

Firsty, i would like to apologise for my appalling up-keeping of this blog. First of 18 (in the space of 9months) assessments was due in on Monday, and leaving it to the last minute, i was left acting like a ravage dog upon discovery that finishing it off to my perfectionist standards was going to take a lot longer than i first thought. Alongside a 24hours sickness bug jumping upon me at 4am on a Saturday morning after getting up for work, I'm sure you can understand that i have not had much time to spend my days as i would prefer to.


This was pictured Thursday, snapped just before jumping out the door and tottering to my bus-stop to begin my journey to college. Cheltenham is hosting their first ever fashion week next year. Sure, it wont match up to London, Milan, Paris, NY. But it can have a go cant it? Focusing strongly on promoting independent and aspiring fashion designers. The woman organising said event (Sam) kindly gave up some of her precious time to come visit the fashion group for the day. Chatting to her has really got me excited about it, and i pray, just pray, that she will consider me out to help. Even if i have to sweep the floors i will (OK i may not, but id love to work with the stylists'. So fingers crossed.


This is a promise from me to keep my blog updated, you have my word, and i have some exciting words to write about today, (Tuesday, as this was the post for Thursday)...terribly exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment