.

10.07.2011

I don't believe in Make-up.

Grape Piped Sheer Shirt - Topshop. Black Coated Jeans - Topshop.
Black Suede Pointed Heeled Pumps - NewLook.

I do actually  believe in make-up, on days i can be bothered. I haven't been much bothered about anything this week, and that's shown by the lack of make-up adorning my face when i walk out the door. Accompany the lack of 'bothered' with the hint of illness and you get something like this. Wet hair, moisturiser application and me walking out the door. I was only going to sort out finance, so i figured i wouldn't be spotted for 'Next top model' on the way to the bank, ha!

Going to a talk tonight on 'Postmodernism - Style and Subversion', not just randomly travelling far out for the talk, we have the literature festival going on at the moment in my local town. I'm thinking the talk will be good, even if it isn't, the location will make up for it. Think Victorian, gold embellishment, tasseled, velvets, and your about bang on where i shall be. I am excited, i must admit, despite being an appalling listener and being easily distracted, i am actually excited to listen to someone speak for two hours about the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment