.

10.05.2011

Reminiscing...


...Can i even call it that, considering its the current season. I feel like I'm reminiscing, every time i come online I'm welcomes by a lovely array of S/S12 collections off style.com. Alexander McQueen's new collection caught my eyes this morning, i can only find the menswear show at the moment though, and they don't have the 'Move it' option on the slide show yet. I tried to also watch MiuMiu's new collection, but the live stream didn't work. Such beautiful collections, i admit...

But when i saw this show a few months back it blew me away, it was down to a t. From the draw-bridge, to the yellow brick road Esq. catwalk. Even the music was impressing me. I'm not normally a huge fan of the orchestrated sound-tracks as i prefer something with a bit more beat and a little more punch, but Chanel got it bang on, punchy Violinists, i loved it! So here you go, my favourite show of our current season.

No comments:

Post a Comment