.

9.29.2011

Regenbogen

 
Sheer Wrap Top - Newlook. Tribal Plate Necklace - Topshop.
Tube Skirt - H&M. Platform Studded Clogs - Topshop.

Hot is an understatement in regards to the weather today. With Met Office claiming for a peak at 26degrees, it was easily tipped especially with the lack of breeze. To say the Studio i was working it today was like a sweat-shop, would pretty much sum it up. Currently working on my fashion illustration project. A LOT happier about this one than the last brief set, especially as i got to design my own Sketchpad, adorned in Leather and Velvet - two of my favourite fabrics, I've sat for the best part of the afternoon sniffing at the quality real leather and stroking the soft velvet. Material induced orgasm is quite possible!

These shoes killed, and I'm not going to like, i have 7 blisters and 6 very unhappy outer toes. I also twisted my ankle, managed to fall over on my hands and knees, yet some how lasted a whole day in them, only taking them off, to a very shocking site may i add, when i got through my backdoor! This was worn with a Tweed-blazer with velvet elbow patches, not the most suiting, but it was 7am in the morning, i was rushing and knew i wouldn't need it except for my wait for the bus. I also took along my Grey studded cross bag and there i was, flying out the door like a loony only to trip over straight away!

No comments:

Post a Comment